The August issue of INCLEAN NZ magazine is now available to be viewed online.
In this edition, the INCLEAN NZ team tackles the topic of healthcare cleaning, which remains one of the most demanding sectors of the cleaning industry in terms of the delivery of truly hygienic outcomes.
Highlights of the August issue include:
- The role of the hospital environment in the transmission of infections: Dr Greg Whiteley takes a look at why cleaning has never been more important within a healthcare setting.
- To test or not to test: Rosemary Pritchard-Lundy weighs in on the Gluckman report and what it means for the methamphetamine testing and remediation industry.
- The challenge of waste: ECNZ’s Francesca Lipscombe explains how waste arising from cleaning services extends beyond what is picked up, vacuumed up or cleaned off.
- Test and tag – making it work for you: Mark Goldthorpe explains the importance of proper test and tag procedures.
- Advance International Cleaning Systems celebrates 40 years: CEO Jiwa Nadan on how Advance International Cleaning Systems is embracing technology, innovation and change.
The INCLEAN NZ team is now busy preparing for the November 2018 edition, which focuses on sustainability.
INCLEAN NZ will explore how the New Zealand cleaning industry has embraced sustainability and why it is so important for the future of the industry and the planet.
If you’re interested in contributing editorial please contact INCLEAN NZ editor Claire Hibbit at email@example.com.
For any advertising enquiries please contact INCLEAN NZ’s national sales manager Samantha Mackey-Wood at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any product or marketing news, contact Lizzie Hunter, INCLEAN NZ’s assistant editor on email@example.com.
If you are not yet on our mailing list and you’d like to be, click here to subscribe to New Zealand’s only trade publication dedicated to the cleaning and hygiene industry.