Registration is open for ISSA Show North America 2019, which takes place in Las Vegas, November 18–21, 2019.
To date, this is one the largest event produced worldwide cleaning industry association, ISSA with more than 16,000 cleaning and facility solutions professionals and 700-plus exhibits expected.
For the 10th consecutive year, ISSA Show North America 2019 hosts co-location partner Building Service Contractors Association International (BSCAI) and its 2019 Contracting Success Conference.
Additionally, ISSA welcomes the Healthy Schools Campaign and its Green Clean Schools education track, leading distributor sales and marketing groups, and other industry organisations and their constituents at this year’s show.
ISSA vice president of marketing Jonathan Adkins said ISSA Show North America is renowned for creating a dynamic venue for professionals in all aspects of the cleaning industry.
“In addition to the expansive trade show floor filled with the cleaning industry’s latest innovations, we have the most robust education curriculum of any expo in the industry.”
For the first time in the event’s history, more than 100 education sessions will be available. Each will be led by an industry expert.
“The conference program covers many other critical areas in addition to the tracks,” Adkins stated. “To date, we have six certification workshops on the schedule spanning all four days of the event.”
Other topical sessions cover business management, self-improvement, succession planning, emerging technologies, and infection control.
More sessions are being added in the months ahead to address the latest trends and developments in the evolving commercial cleaning industry.
2019 is the 10th anniversary of the ISSA Innovation Award Program. The association is celebrating by supplementing the Innovation Showcase with the Innovation Center—located across the aisle—which will feature demonstrations and presentations from select program entrants.
Additional special attractions and event features in 2019 include:
- Specialty cleaning area and theater on the show floor, which will feature unique education sessions and exhibitors from health care, residential, and restoration segments
- Solve for X booth, where “X” represents specific industry challenges on which attendees will collaborate through unique peer-to-peer idea exchanges
- The ISSA Sports Bar, sponsored by Spartan Chemical Co., a welcoming venue for attendees to network and relax on the bustling trade show floor
- International Pavilion and Italian Pavilion, which together will feature exhibitors from more than 26 countries
- First-Time Exhibitor Pavilion and Startup Village, featuring new companies to ISSA Show North America, such as technology-solution providers, safety equipment suppliers, and others from commercial cleaning and adjacent markets.
Registration is open at issa.com/show.
Comment below to have your say on this story.
If you have a news story or tip-off, get in touch at email@example.com.
Sign up to INCLEAN NZ’s newsletter.