Nominations are now open for the 2019 INCLEAN Innovation Awards.
The annual INCLEAN Innovation Awards seek to distinguish and showcase innovative and progressive products and services within the cleaning industry.
To be held in collaboration with this year’s ISSA Cleaning & Hygiene Expo, the INCLEAN Innovation Awards encourage the achievements of those demonstrating quality and excellence within their respective markets while clearly defining application benefits for end-users.
INCLEAN NZ editor Claire Hibbit said it’s encouraging to see the INCLEAN Innovation Awards grow and continue to gain significance in the industry year on year.
“We had a record number of entries last year and hope that level of momentum and product innovation continues for 2019,” she said. “We encourage those in the industry that have a new product, or that will be releasing a new product at the ISSA Cleaning & Hygiene Expo, to be involved in this year’s event.”
Winner of the Janitorial INCLEAN Innovation Award last year for the erGO! S-Class Series, Pall Mall managing director Errol Goldberg said the awards provide a great launching pad for new products.
“Winning the award gave us a huge amount of publicity and awareness that helped us make the erGO! S-Class Series a success very quickly,” he said. “If your product is different, unique and will genuinely make a difference for cleaners on a day to day basis, the awards are a great launching pad for your product.”
This year’s award categories are:
- Cleaning Agents (Chemicals/Chemical Systems)
- Equipment (Machines)
- Paper and Dispensing (Washroom)
- Services and Technology (IT Software)
- Janitorial Items
- Nominated products must have been released to the Australian market within the last 12 months
- Nominated products and services should be commercially available in the Australian marketplace and comply with all relevant Australian standards and safety requirements
- Products should be ‘evolutionary’ in terms of delivering improved performance; on-site productivity; safety; and/or environmental sustainability
- Entrants must submit a 200-word product summary, including features and benefits, and a maximum of two high-resolution images by Friday 16 August 2019.
Nominations close Friday 16 August 2019.
Finalists will also have the chance to display nominated product at the INCLEAN Innovation Zone at the ISSA Cleaning & Hygiene Expo.
Winners will be presented on the show floor following the first day of the ISSA Cleaning & Hygiene Expo.
To enter the 2019 INCLEAN Innovation Awards, email INCLEAN’s Lizzie Hunter at email@example.com with your 200 word summary and high-resolution images.
Comment below to have your say on this story.
If you have a news story or tip-off, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up to INCLEAN NZ’s newsletter